Noise gate eliminates all noises except the original character of guitars. Sensitivity adjustment can determine the active scope of the noise gate and retain dynamic performance without affecting the sound quality.
- 9v Battery/adapter function (remember to remove those guitar jacks to save battery power when not in use)
- Sens - determines the threshold of the noise level, the higher the 'sens' the higher the level of output it will attack, very much like...a gate
- Decay - the time it takes for the gate to open again, essentially releasing the full spectrum of volume again
- Attack - the time it takes for the gate to close completely after the threshold is engaged
- Level - the output level of the pedal
- Traditional design with an easy on/off use in mind