Over drives’s two-band drive circuit design can vary a solid/strong, to subtle overdrive tones. Variation of low to high tone adjusts the range of your driven freqency to suit the needs of any guitar player looking to cut throught the mix. Any performance will be enhanced, no matter how the overdrive is set you can be sure of smooth delivery.
Edit: Check out a great video by Muziker on our video page!
- 9v Battery/adapter function (remember to remove those guitar jacks to save battery power when not in use)
- Gain - adjusts the amount of signal propagation through the clipping/distorted circuit
- Tone - shifts from LF to HF for adjustment of a sreaming higher drive or melodic lower tone
- Level - adjusts the overall output volume of the pedal
- Traditional design with an easy on/off use in mind